Kick-off meeting, Athens, 03-04/12/2018
The project's Kick-Off meeting was held in Athens, as IME GSEVEE is the Project leader, on the 3rd-4th of October, 2018.
Gerasimos Karoulas (IME GSEVEE), Didier Blanc & Stephane Jacquemart (EFCoCERT), Florence LeLann (ViaSyst), Reza Ziarati & Joanna Niedzwiedz (C4FF), Yaman Erzurumlu (Bahcesehir University), Dimitris Kiriakos (DIEK Aigaleo), Jennie Kallergi (via skype- DIEK Aigaleo), Maria Bartzoka (OAED) and Tilemachos Angelitsas (BQC-Associated Partner) participated within the context of presenting their organizations and their field of expertise. It is worth mentioning that an informative event took also place on the 19th of October by the Greek National Agency (IKY).
The main points of the meeting were:
- the description of the basic administrative responsibilities,
- the parameters for the effective implementation of the project, such as dissemination issues, auditing of the project, time schedules, Erasmus+ platforms (e.g. mobility tool, dissemination platform), communication between partners (i.e. creation of a virtual workspace), templates of the project, budget issues (transferring of sources between different categories of the project),
- the presentation of the contractual matters and financial aspects
- the presentation of the quality assurance and internal evaluation aspects and
- the exploitation of project's results
- the possibility of translating project's Intellectual Outputs into Greek and Turkish language.